Saturday, February 03, 2007

Oh, when the models come strutting in

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

New York Fashion Week begins today. Are you ready?

Totally ignore the fact that it's February, there is snow on the ground outside my house, and it's not even spring yet.

Though I would much rathar look at pictures of pretty spring clothes than fall, wouldn't you? I mean, the Spring Fashion issue of Teen Vogue just came today!



Oh yes, I've decided that Model Citizen will be an irregular thing, I'll just put one up whenever I feel like it. Cool? If not, I really don't care. It's my blog.
And I'm sorry I haven't posted lately... lack of the Muses moving me/ extremeley busy/ I kinda just forgot.

Next post hint: Kiwi.


My dear, we're slow dancing in a burning room,
Moi

2 Comments:

Blogger Morgan said...

totally know what the whole, its negative 13 degrees outside, not being able to wear the pretty spring dresses feeling

oh well... a few more months till i can come out of hibernation!
morgan

11:21 PM  
Blogger Alysha said...

Hola! I was wondering who was on the cover of the new teen vogue? I have been trying 2 figure it out till mine comes.

Totally agree with all the fall fashions. Really i'm still going off of fall/winter 2006, never mind 2007. But hey they have 2 have time 2 get it in the stores. And i would rather be in spring and the below 25 degrees is not helping spring to come soon.

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home