Monday, January 15, 2007

Dear Emmy Rossum:

You're a great actress and singer, but I really need to tell you something:
Please lose a little weight.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Your stomach isn't quite small enough yet.



Edit: I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this, but some people obviously can't pick up on my subtle wit. Ha.

Main Entry: sar·casm
Pronunciation: 'sär-"ka-z&m
Function: noun
1 : a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain
2 a : a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual b : the use or language of sarcasm
synonym see WIT

For those who are REALLY slow, I WAS KIDDING. Geez. Obviously, Emmy Rossum is very skinny. Duh.


EDIT OVER.



For the next few days, I think I'm going to do some entries on different models. I think they really represent the fashion of the moment. I'll explain more tomorrow.



Do you realize you have the most beautiful face?
Moi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home