Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Sometimes I wish I was an old man.

Because then I wouldn't have to worry about hair.
I officically hate my hair. I just can't stand it.

I wish I had a digital camera, so you could see how awful it is. It's weird and poofs up in the back. My hairstylist insists on cutting my hair with a center part, even though I have told her NUMEROUS times that I WEAR IT ON THE SIDE, so it's all strange and really uneven on that side. Grr. I hate when people don't listen. Note to see: be more assertive!

I've been considering....... side bangs. It may seem like everyone has them, but where I live, they do not. I think they make everyone look better, and steps up a ponytail to something..... chicer? Sure. Chicer. But the problem is, I like people able to put my hair in a ponytail without stuff hanging in my face? And the last time I had bangs was second grade. Granted, they were kiddy, blunt, full, across-the-forehead type, but I still clearly remember the agony of trying to grow them out. Many hair clips and a lot of water and slicking-to-the-side was involved. Yeesh. I think I've burned all the pictures. Kidding.

But... I have a mutha of a cowlick. I wonder if a stylist can work against this? If not, I will be truly sad. I at least like options. I need a digital camera. I want to put my own pictures up here! I would ask for one for Christmas... but since the ugly seperation.... our income is very lacking. Ok. Sorry. At little moment of self pitty there.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Opinions please?

Put your money where your mouth is,
Moi

7 Comments:

Blogger Alysha said...

O.k. this is what i have, they hit my eyeballs and r super east to style. And if u want to pin them up you can make a little pony out of them or try them up in a headband or scarf. I totally dig them because if i didn't like them at that length u could always grow them out.

7:35 AM  
Blogger a said...

if in doubt, cut off all your hair, like i did.
i have pictures of it on my blog, it's not too bad...
but i say: NO to the side fringe, it's too high maitenece. you are in high school and need to do things, so it's best to just get some layers and a better stylist. or do something crazy, like a mohawk.

4:42 PM  
Blogger a said...

i was joking about the mohawk, unless you really want to

2:21 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Side bangs are cute and they look flattering on everyone! Go for it.

8:44 PM  
Blogger danyarrrr said...

i've got side bangs and they're great,
because if i didn't have them and wore a pony tail,
i'd just look naked!!!
=p
they're pretty low mataince (spelling?), but i cant put any styling stuff on my hair because it just weighs it down.
personally,
i wont cut off all my hair because it won't grow back fast if you want it to and those super cool peicy, spikey styles take a longgggggg time.
hope you figure out what your gunna do!

2:17 PM  
Blogger discotheque confusion said...

hey, I finally worked out how to add links to my page (yayy!) and wonered if you want to swap links?

Just comment me to let me know if you do!

Thanks

S xx

1:33 PM  
Blogger Alysha said...

do you want 2 swap links?

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home