Wednesday, November 01, 2006

This blogger's back and she's better than ever!

Well, let me start with saying..... I am SO SORRY it took so long! I don't have alll my pictures switched to imageshack yet, but I am hoping to soon, so bear with me!

So, I didn't have time to think of a good topic, just because I'm posting this between projects for school. So the topic is...............

Dresses I like. Yes, I know. Wow. I love star style. Well, most of it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

^^^I like the slouchy, oversized-vibe of this one. Kirsten Dunst is quite the fashion plate, if you ask me.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(right, not left) She's so..... cool. Never have a seen such understated, PERFECT hair on a starlet in Hollywood.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Aw, I think she looks cute. And chic.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The Devil Wears Prada? No, the angel wears Marchesa!

Wow. That was bad.

But I love her dress.


...........
................
............
..........
Wow. wowowow. I am having SERIOUS writer's block. I'm not feeling very creative today. But have no fear, in just a few days, I'm sure I'll be back with full force. No dam will be able to hold back my gushing creativeness.

Blehhhhh.
Moi

2 Comments:

Blogger Alysha said...

i love the first look. I think it is asome! come vist and enjoy.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Clare said...

Yeah I agree. I *love* the first dress. She looks really pretty in it. Then again, she always looks pretty. Damn natural beauty!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home