Wednesday, November 08, 2006

James, NOT JIMMY!

James Dean. The amazingly handsome, talented actor. NOT the sausage king.

Ohhhhh my. James was (is?) the star of one of my favorite movies ever, Rebel Without a Cause. Seriously, watch it. You'll be swooning the entire time. For those of us living under a rock, James (hell yeah, first name basis!) died at the tragically young age of just 24, in a car crash. In some way, this tragedy somehow imprinted his legend in cement. The fact that he made 3 amazing movies in just about 5 years...... wow.

Not only this, but he blows wimpy-icky men such as Chad Michael Murray (ewww) out of the water.

WHY IS HE SO SEXY????

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Be still my heart!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ahh!!! Eeee!


He makes my heart all alsdkfj;alkej;vlkma!!!

Yeah my baby's pretty as a car crash, sexy as the stinger of the hornet in your arm,
Moi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home