Saturday, January 06, 2007

Can you say, "Proenza for Target?"

I can!

PROENZAFORTARGETPROENZAFORTARGETPROENZAFORTARGET!

Pick up the latest issue of Teen Vogue. They have an article about it. The clothes look amazing, but let's hope they're not a disappointment like Tara Jarmon, Paul & Joe, and Behnaz Sarapour all were.

Ok, I know the vast majority of you are here for the fashion blogging, but I seem to have forgotten that this is actually a music and fashion blog. So, I thought I would just make a post of songs I recommend.

Original, no? Just that I love music! That, and... Imhavingtroublefindingpicturesforanotherpost. Cough cough.

  • "Wonderwall"- Oasis
  • Basically any song by McFly
  • "Fake Tales of San Francisco"- The Arctic Monkeys
  • "Sundress"- Ben Kweller
  • "The First Single"- The Format
  • "All That We Needed"- Plain White T's
  • "Miss Misery"- Elliott Smith
  • "Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is"- Jet
  • "Smile Like You Mean It"- The Killers
  • "Slow Down"- The Academy Is...
  • "New Slang"- The Shins
  • "City of Blinding Lights"- U2
  • "For the Widows in Paradise, For the Fatherless in Ypslanti"- Sufjan Stevens
  • "Iris"- Goo Goo Dolls
  • "Everything Is Alright"- Motion City Soundtrack
  • Anything by the Beatles
  • "Which Will" "Cello Song" and "Pink Moon"- Nick Drake
  • "Modern Swinger"- The Pink Spiders
  • "Running Out of Time"- Hot Hot Heat
  • "Banana Pancakes"- Jack Johnson
  • "Fell In Love With a Girl"- The White Stripes
  • "All Of My Days"- Alexi Murdoch
  • "Oh! Gravity."- Switchfoot
  • "The Skin Of My Yellow Country Teeth"- Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
  • "Girl"- Beck
  • "Rock the Cashbah"- The Clash
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Did you miss me, Miss Misery?

Moi

5 Comments:

Blogger Cathi Cohen said...

i'm kind of hesistant to get anything from target, clothes-wise. the stuff just doesnt seem that good of quality...

3:59 PM  
Blogger Marie-Kristine said...

omg! i am sosoosososososoososos excited for proenza for target!

1:40 PM  
Blogger Sophia said...

Excited, for sure. Proenza for Target will definitely be a collaboration worth seeing. I have to say I am a little tired out by Viktor & Rolf's team up with H&M, but I'm excited, nonetheless, to see Proenza's pieces in real life (fabric and quality-wise).

...And Sufjan Stevens, Elliott Smith and such. Fantastic taste in music too!

12:53 AM  
Blogger a said...

i absolutely adore nick drake. listening to him just puts me right to sleep!

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

McFly is basically my guilty pleasure that I blare in my car every monday morning on teh drive to school.

love the blog :]

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home