Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The best thing to come out of New Zealand since Lord of the Rings

Karen Walker had her first New York Fashion Week show this past fall, for Spring '07. (Yes, I am still stuck in spring fashion.) Her clothes are cool, playful, and just the smallest amount of girly mixed with androgyny.

Here's some highlights:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I love the tailored shorts with the billowy, smock-style blouse.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I love each and every thing about this outfit: The oversized, men's-style blazer, the color of the top, the yellow pop of the skirt, the tulip-shaped skirt. I am quite in love with everything here, especially the tulip skirt.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The wide leg, high waisted trousers are so cool, and I can't get enough of the star print on the sweater, and that t-shirt is incredible.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I've been trying to figure out how to wear a romper... and I love this one. Those yellow, alien-style sunglasses are amazing.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The slouchy silhouette works incredibly. Sort of a French peasant vibe, but injected with a shot of cool.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This dress is so fantastical! And I CAN NOT get enough of those incredible jazz shoes!!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The jacket and sweet bag rock my world.

I loooved the jazz shoes in this show. What are your opinions?


These teenage years, well they don't last,
Moi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home