Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Who knows the date/ city of the Marc by Marc show?

I can't wait! So if you know, I'd appreciate it...


Ok. So. Yo. Hey-o.

I've never been the biggest fan of Tommy Hilfiger. His clothes were kinda preppier than I prefer. But, I must say, his Fall 07 show wasn't half bad. I think the idea was a New England fall/winter. You know, that innocent, prep-school feel.

Best things were:
1) The color of the shoes
2) The TIGHTS!

My absolute favorite look:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I want that coat/ tunic thing. And those tights! And the yellow of those shoes is the perfect touch!

I really loved all the heather gray tights. I want a pair JUST like them.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Stam

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The dress would be better without the gloves and that weird bib-y thing.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I like this dress, those TIGHTS, and Hye Park is stunning.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Wow, Tommy. A black tee? On the runway? You can do better than that. I love those shoes though!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cute shift, and the tights and green shoes bring it to a higher level.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Just like Nigel in the Devil Wears Prada. Who wouldn't want a man in a plaid suit?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Are there men who actually dress like this? If so, I want one!


These teenage years well they don't last,
Yo (Me in Spanish.)

3 Comments:

Blogger discotheque confusion said...

aww! the bow tie!

I agree about his collections usually being very preppy, but they're nice. Kind of remind me of the marc jacobs, from when Karen Elson was pregnant.

S xx

8:45 AM  
Blogger Flashy_Shades said...

i love those neon shoes

10:08 AM  
Blogger Sophia said...

For so many days I refused to look at the Tommy Hilfiger collection, but I got so curious I had to go take a look. And to my surprise I loved it. Everything was so wearable and almost makes me reconsider my previous disliking of Hilfiger. The men's clothing is very nice too--I wouldn't mind picking up some of these mix&matching ideas for the boyfriend since he already wears this kind of stuff : )

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home