Saturday, February 10, 2007

Girl on Fire, Femme Fatale, Edie.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(Isn't that poster AWESOME???)

Factory Girl
opened on Friday. I heard Sienna Miller was really good, but the movie itsself was so-so, and Hayden Christensen sucked (though when doesn't he, truly?).

The fashion is to die for, however, and I will see it no matter what, possibly just for that reason.

Sienna Miller does look an awful like like Edie though:

Sienna
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Edie
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


It's quite extraordinary, Watson.


You could call this a lazy post......

And it breaks my heart,
Moi

3 Comments:

Blogger Flashy_Shades said...

do you think sienna will drop the 60s style dressing for now?

11:02 AM  
Blogger Style Spot said...

the fashion is AMAZING! imagine how fun it must have been for Sienna to dress up in clothes which are the exact copies of Edie's :D I would have been over the moon!

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! Sienne...eddie.... like no difference haha! I love the poster! Checkout my blog if you like;

http://tallones.blogspot.com

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home