Saturday, February 17, 2007

Office-worth attire

Ok. So this post is more of a tribute to my favorite show EVER, The Office, then it is to the clothes. Seriously. You NEED to watch this show. It's so funny, I don't even know where to begin. Watch one episode and see how long it takes for you to fall in love with Jim Halpert. I am in love with a fictional TV character. Oh god. But I can't help it! He's PERFECT! And he's my soul mate. Yup.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ok.

Well, the attire in the office is so-so at best. Pam, particularly. Now, I know is a receptionist, but still. Those ill-fitting, matronly blouses and cardigans are endearing, and fit her character, but let's just pretend this is some other receptionist, not our beloved Pam. Ok?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Oh, Jim! How my heart goes out to you! Pam is so stupid! But you can't be together yet or the show would totally jump the shark. And Pam, white Keds with ankle socks at work? C'mon, now!



They do clean up awfully nice, though:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Awwww, look at John Krasinski with his hair and the suit! Awwww! And Jenna looks beautiful, too. Pam needs to get rid of that perm!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
These people make my life. And Jenna Fischer's dress is pretty. And hey, John's down on one knee!

Alternatives to dowdy office attire, appropriate for a receptionist, I think (I left out any suits):

Chic, sophisticated wrap dresses in muted colors:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Pencil skirts:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wide-leg trousers:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Plus, in takes place in my home state of Pennsylvania! What more could you ask for???


Someday you will find me, caught beneath the landslide, in a champange supernova in the sky.
Moi

1 Comments:

Blogger Morgan said...

did you see Dwight, aka Rainn Wilson on SNL last night?

did a couple of office parodies, amazing!
morgan

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home