Monday, April 30, 2007

What the hell happened to Amy Winehouse

Exhibit One:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ok, yes, maybe a little too much eye makeup, but that's her look. She looks healthy.

Exhibit Two:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Coachella. What the hell? She looks like a totally different person!! Her face doesn't even resemble the one in the other picture in the slightest. I wouldn't even have guessed it was her if it wasn't for the hair (and the fact that the picture had "Amy Winehouse" right next to it). And what's with the awful trailer trash clothing? Yes, Indio, California IS hot, but that's no excuse. I much prefer the cocktail style dresses. Does anyone think she looks even remotely the same? She looks old an wrinkled and gross.


It's my goal to get to Coachella one day. Or SXSW, or Bonnaroo (which I should really learn how to spell).

Oh yes, comments would be stellar.



I cheated myself, like I knew I would. I told you I was trouble, you know that I'm no good.

A.

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

whoaaaaa, she looks waaaayy different. I would've thought it was a poser maybe. and I really dont like the outfit. :(

6:54 PM  
Blogger discotheque confusion said...

She does look different but I think thats because she was heavily airbrushed in the 1st.

She really doesn't lead a very healthy lifestyle so I guess thats whats wrong with her skin. lol.

The trailer trash look is kind of the whole point in her though, don't you think? Shes think Bloody Mary downing, straight talking, london girl and the trash is part of the package?

I love her shes so funny. And her albums are great, have you got either?

S xx

12:13 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

yeah she looks really old

3:35 AM  
Blogger Bojana said...

She'd look so much better is she was chubby. I've always imagined her as chubby until I saw some photos.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Anja said...

She still makes great music, though, and I agree with discothequechic, the first picture is probably airbrushed a lot. It's kind of her look to look messy like that. Nevertheless, I do agree with you, she looks very different, and clearly the best at the first picture.
I still cannot believe she actually wants to do that eye-makeup...:S

11:16 AM  
Blogger molly said...

i want to go to coachella soo bad too
love amy but shes looking sick

just one nit-pickity little thing, im a big fan of the sixties too but if you want to experience them fully, youd probably want to be born in the 40s, not the sixties.

unless your aiming to enjoy the 80s. then be born in the sixties.

verrry much digging your blog!

7:34 PM  
Blogger Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

she use to be so pretty, god what happened to her, I'd like to see her get it together again.

12:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree, she used to look WAY better. I submit to you 'Exhibit 3'...

http://bricksandstonesgossip.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/winehousebeforeandafter-thumb.jpg

5:26 PM  
Blogger Carousel said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:19 AM  
Blogger Carousel said...

Hey!

Well, my comment isn´t about Amy Winehouse at all. I just saw your blog and was wondering as you´re so in to fashoin, could you somehow help me in choosing a graduation dress? :D

Greetings from Estonia,
Raina :)

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home