Saturday, March 24, 2007

Spring!

Thank goodness winter's over. I am so ready for spring.

Here's just a part of my ideal spring wardrobe. To bad I can't afford half of it. Oh, life with a single parent.

Pssss: Everything except the colorful dress, two tanks, and grey tee is from Urban Outfitters.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Holy crap! I found it! My perfect, PERFECT clear umbrella!!!! *luuuuuuuust.*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Perfection. I want I want I want.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I have a soft spot for crocheted berets. I think I could pull this off if I wore it with confidence, no apologies.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I love the soft blue-grey color. And I love it over the tank, with the belt, making it more casual.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I think of myself of a wannabe hippie. I'm one-third hippie. Drugs-no. Sex-no, not yet at least, lol. Rock n' roll- YES. But I love peace. And the environment. And granola. So I'm kind of a hippie, I suppose. GO AL GORE!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I am one of the few Democrats in my stifleingly Conservative school. I would love to wear this on a dress down day. I would probably wear it all the time, on weekends, in fact. Just as a nice little, "Fuck you!" to my Republican hometown.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
See above. My myspace (no, you can't have it. Though I don't know why you would) is littered with peace signs and slogans.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is soooo pretty and perfect. I want. I would pair with some mid-thigh cuffed khakis and my gladiator sandals. Perhaps with a slouchy-ish leather bag?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My coloring is much the same as the model's (except my blonde's NATURAL!), so I think this compliment my skin tone and hair. But other than that, it's just pretty!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm not quite sure why I like this. But I do. Hm.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I love the casual yet tailored style of this pinstripe shorts.

From Anthropologie:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The colors! It's a psychedelic orgasm.

The next three items are really random, but I am so in love with Old Navy's tees and tanks. They are so soft and comfortable and fit me comfortable. And for some reason I really love grey lately.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
So simple, yet I wannnnnt it.

Lust items:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This Pringle of Scotland dress is so adorable.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The dress. The mocassins. *Grabs*



What are some of your spring essentials?



Bring it back down, bring it back down tonight,
A.

6 Comments:

Blogger From Lily With Love said...

I have that umbrella with a white strip on the bottom instead of yellow. I love it!

6:59 AM  
Blogger T said...

i love the marc jacobs dress but hate the moccasins

12:34 PM  
Blogger Anja said...

I love grey too! And that violet top, and all the things with patterns on! I really want some patterened dresses.

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think you are so amazing. i dont even know you but i think you have the best touch of fashion and you seem like you love the oc and so do i and you have a fantastic taste in music your pretty much my idol, dont think im crazy i was just looking around and came across your page so i read it cause' i like fashion and turns out i like a lot of stuff on your page. so i just wanted to tell you this.

4:02 PM  
Blogger maya said...

i love all the urban outfitters stiff and the marc jacobs moccasins.
i have to have a denim mini skirt for summer. a couple of hundred dresses and about 100 tshirts. i am a tshirt whore i have at least 30.

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loooooooooooooove the umbrella!

*Jade*

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home