Sunday, April 22, 2007

Yea or nay?

Here's the deal with Yea or Nay?. It's pretty simple, I post something, you tell me yes or no.

First up: Colored Denim

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I really dislike the electric blue (even though that is my favorite color, I just don't like anything involving Ashlee Simpson), and the red looks awful (though, truthfully, when does Fergie NOT look awful?). I, however, LOVE the purple on Rachel Bilson. Just when I though jeans tucked into boots had died, she proved me wrong. Those moccasin style boots are adorable. I love her glasses and hair, her whole outfit basically. I really want purple denim now!

So what's your verdict on colored denim? Yea or nay?


Who shot that arrow in your throat, who missed the crimson apple?

a

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Anja said...

YES. I love coloured denims, I haven't bought any myself yet, but I've just not got around to it. I want blue although Ashlee's pair looked awful, and I also think yellow and red and purple looks cool. The colours I don't like on denims are really just pink and possibly green. I love green, but I just imagine it wouldn't look good. It would have to be a very nice shade of green.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home