Monday, April 23, 2007

A change is gonna come.

Alright: I've decided that this blog will now be equal parts music, fashion, and random things I find insanely awesome or appalling. If you don't like it.... shoo.

First up:
Alex Turner, will you marry me? I wish I was joking, but I don't joke about the Arctic Monkeys. It is simply not done. I don't care about all the hype. I'll just take YOU! Your lyrics are beyond compare, your guitar riffs far out. I won't feed you any fake tales of San Francisco, just sing me a song when the sun goes down. Once, I thought, "I bet you look good on the dance floor. Then I saw you, and you couldn't see for the lights but you were staring straight at me. Truthfully, baby, I'm yours. We can cause a brianstorm, and together we can sink from the ritz to the rubble. Nothing really matters, because we will have a certain romance There's just something about you... the way you hold your guitar, or maybe that lovely mop of hair on your head. Or perhaps it's you adorably thick Sheffield accent. Who knows? Whatever it is, I'll be your florescent adolescent,love.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



They wanted me to go to rehab, I said no, no, no.
a.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home