Monday, March 05, 2007

Lazy bum.

I'm sorry. This is totally un-fashion-or-music-related. I'm a bad blogger. *Tail between legs*


1.You have $10 and need to buy snacks at a gas station, what do you get?
A mango or berry Propel, raw cookie dough, ruffled potato chips, and cheese.

2. If you had to be reincarnated as some sort of sea dwelling creature, what would you be?
I would like to be a mermaid. A glittery, shimmering mermaid

3. Who's your favorite Redhead?
Ginny Weasley. I am obsessed with all things Harry Potter.

4. What do you order when you're at an IHOP?
I've never been there.

5. Last book you read?
I just read The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants for the 50th time. And To Kill a Mockingbird, which is amazing times a billion and three.

6. Have you made out with anyone on your friends list?
I am a lip virgin.

7. Describe your favorite pair of underwear.
Um, colorful striped hipsters that came in a six pack at Target. Ha.

8. Describe the last time you were injured.
Oh, this one's good. It was during a performance of the school musical The Pajama Game the other day. I was running off stage. It was really dark, and I ran into the medal thing at the bottom of the rope that pull the curtains open and close. It sliced an inch of my shin. Not only did I cut it, but I banged into it really hard, and a huge bump the size of an egg formed within thirty seconds of the collision.

9. Of all your friends, with whom would you want to be stuck in the middle of a jungle?
Erin's pretty bad-ass. Well, kind of.

10. Are there any odd things that make you feel uncomfortable?
Nicholas Cage, hands down.

11. Are there any weird things that turn you on?
I can never remember answers to questions like this.

12. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
The generic Cingular background.

13. Soda?
Dr. Pepper. Sprite when I don't want caffeine. Wahhh I gave soda up for Lent!

14. Flavor of pudding?
Vanilla

15. What type of shirt are you wearing?
a blue I (heart) NY tshirt

16. Prescription medication?
For acne. Lovely.

17. If you could use only one form of transportation for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Being able to fly would be kind of cool.

What happened to 18 and 19???

20. What are you listening to right now?
Nothing this very second, but I am currently into the Arctic Monkeys

21. Most recent movie you've watched in a theater?
Hm. It's been quite a while..... I truthfully can't even remember

22. If you could invent one thing, what would it be?
A real culture where I live

23. Name a teacher you had the hots for?
None.

24. What's your favorite town?
New York. And I really love Boston. And I wish Star's Hollow was real.

25. Favorite kind of cake?
Chocolate with vanilla icing. Mmmmm.

26. What's the first word that comes to mind right now?
Word. I was thinking, "Word...word.... hmmmm...." Then I realized that "word" came to mind first.

29. What did you have for dinner LAST NIGHT?
a pretzel sandwich.

31. What's the last thing you said out loud?
"I need the computer."

33. Look to your left, what do you see?
hallway. door.

34. Who is the last person who spent $100 on you?
Probably my mom at christmas

35. Go into your text message log on your phone ... the last text you received?
I just deleted a bunch, BUT..... the most current one is. oh wow. haha " ' I saw you in the weight room. And your pecs." HE'S GOT FRICKEN PECS!!!!!!! seriously, that made my week." Hahahahahaha from my best friend Maddy. I prank called her crush and was like, "I saw you in the weight room. And your pecs." She just about killed me. Hahaha.

36. What's the last piece of clothing you bought?
a Plain White T's tshirt at Hot Topic

37. If you could be alone with anyone right now who would it be?
myself

38. What do you look for physically in a partner?
taller than my 5'10" . shaggy hair. kind of rock-ish style (which my crush happens to have....) not an overly muscular body, that's gross

39. What's the saddest thing that's happened to you?
my parent's divorce

40. What is your motto in life?
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once and a while, you might miss it." Ferris Bueller.





Sorry. I'm lazy and stupid, I know.
Comments, PLEASE? Maybe not on this post, it's stupid, but on other posts.


I've never loved nobody fully, always one foot on the ground,
A

1 Comments:

Blogger Marie-Kristine said...

1. love the regina spektor quote
2. im afraid we are very very alike....
and i will come back to blogging soon! but these past few moths have been a stressful hell...

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home