Monday, September 04, 2006

How much do I love Fred Flare?

I am obssessed with Fred Flare lately. Their accsessories are the cutest, and they have kooky crazy totally useless things for home. I love it!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love this pendant- necklace style. Fruit! Mmmm....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Um, so this is the coolest thing I've ever seen. Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring bananaphone......

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

May get annoying after a while, but cute now!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Rainbow + hearts = love.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I don't know how practical these would be, but hey, they're a great conversation starter!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saw this is Ellegirl (RIP. They got rid of it 2 issues after I discovered it's amazingness.)

"Hello." "Hi." Genius.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Um, hellllo! BUILT-IN-SPEAKERS.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Classic Jackie O.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This. Is. So. Cool. Sample page:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

HOW CAN YOU NOT WANT THIS?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Though these make Nicole Richie look like a bug, they'd be super cool on someone who is not a walking skeleton.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I. Want. This.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Again, that rainbow and hearts thing gets me every time.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Cloth, very cute.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Very prep, but I can't help but like it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I LOVE THIS. It's a sweater... comes with mushroom pins!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


All of these are available at fredflare.com.


.:Me:.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marie-Kristine said...

i am obsessed with fred flare! and i really want those heart sunglasses... cute blog!

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home